Monday, August 9, 2010

No Proof Yet

The printer broke his machine. I don't know what anything's really called. All I know is, no proof yet. Which means no order yet. Which means who knows when I'm going to get this this back.

It's been a rough...well, disappointing couple days. And I've been feeling like I'm coming down with something (a cold? maybe). Ugh.

M. is making spaghetti and sausage, and I've been given permission to open a bottle of Malbec on a week night. The urge is to "take the edge off" when what I really need to do is get a good night's rest and wake with a positive attitude. I'm gonna' steer towards the latter.

Later, Gators.

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there brother! It may seem like a lot of strike outs right now, but keep swinging for the fences. The printer will get his machine fixed and you'll get a proof soon. Sorry the gaming day did not work out, but you have thousands of days ahead to get a game in! Plus you discovered Death Frost Doom, its a great module! Dinner with the wife (my own of course)usually solves my ills as well. Chin up my friend, tomorrow will bring something unexpected and new, it always does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Fenway: Dinner WAS quite delicious.
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Italian food + Argentine red wine FTW!

    ReplyDelete