Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Save or Die Podcast Interview

So the podcast of my interview with the Save or Die folks is available over at their web site. You can listen to it over here. If you've ever wondered whether or not I ramble as tangentially in real life as I do in my blog, the answer is: you bet.

Thanks to the SoD people for the opportunity to talk about my book and for editing the interview so I don't sound like a complete blathering fool (only a semi-blathering fool). My final thoughts on my recent series will be posted sometime today, and I'll be getting out the Social Class lists and the Witch .pdf sometime in the very near future.

Cheers!
: )

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear it! The SoDcast is one of the few gaming podcasts I listen to...most of the others that I've heard are pretty boring, IMHO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Drance: Personally, I only listen to 'em for the interviews myself. It's a little weird to hear myself being interviewed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great JB will listen to it later on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd just like to say that you normally have that much echo, but only after a few pitchers.

    ReplyDelete